Wednesday, November 14, 2012, 20:21
finally blogging.
Been a long time since I last blogged.
A whole six months in The Netherlands and everything felt like a dream.
Many things happened - happy or sad.
But I can say that my SEP wasn't a bed of roses. Both unlucky and unhappy things happened.
When it really happened at that point in time, I felt like that's the worst thing that could happen to me, not knowing that there's more to come. Thinking why is my sep so terrible, horrible while peers having it so well.
Well, so depressed for a few months. Main reason due to the communication problem with friend. But this made me understand myself better, what kind of person am i. Glad that both of us sort it out - after sep.
Thankful for the many many people who supported me - listening to my complains and grumbles, cheering me up.
At the end of the day, looking back at my sep. I felt like "
It was only just a dream".
Visiting all the beautiful places in the world, making friends from the other side of the world.
I can now laugh at all those unlucky things that happened. These unlucky events made my sep such an eventful one.
Shall blog about all the different places soon.
Semester is almost over.
Been so busy with design project and glad that it's over.
The only time when I brought my laptop to school almost everyday.
The only time when I stayed in school till 3am.
The only time when I stayed overnight in school with only 20 minutes of rest.
The only time when I truly understood the meaning of 人言可畏.
Can't wait for the holidays and xmas.
Ciao.